Cassia, Rome, Italy
Villa in via Panattoni, Villaggio Cronisti, north of Rome, 15 minutes from the center of Rome, very close to the beginning of Cassia (Ponte Milvio). The main façade faces South, the others face east and north. The property is part of a group of bi-familial villas built by a journalist cooperative in the fifties and has all the characteristics of that period: rational style and a very solid and lasting structure.
The villino is full of light and very quite. It is 235 square metres on four levels, plus balconies, terraces and a garden on three sides. The external walls, the terrace on the top floor and the heating system (2008) have been renovated recently. So has the entire ground floor (with an independent entrance). The interiors are in good conditions but the first floor pavements and two baths probably could do with some renovations.
- Living room , studio, 4 rooms. 2 smaller rooms, 3 bathrooms, one kitchen, one american kitchen
- 4 levels, 235 square metres
- Garden on three levels (approx. 200 square metres)
- One large terrace, one medium-sized terrace
- Two balconies
- Possibility to enlarge the villa by 20% of its area
- Possibility to built a car park
Description and photos supplied by the vendor.